Tuesday, September 17, 2013

FASHION INSPIRATION - Month of August & September!

Last month I did not have the opportunity to post  the fashion pictures which I usually select for each month. So this month I selected a mix of images of August and September! Hopefully they inspire you!

No mês passado não tive a oportunidade de postar as imagens de moda que habitualmente seleciono para cada mês. Por isso, este mês selecionei um mix de imagens de Agosto e de Setembro! Espero que vos inspirem! 

I take the opportunity to announce that you now have twitter! You can find me through the link: twitter.com /Fifashionblog :)

Aproveito também para vos anunciar que já tenho twitter! Podem-me encontrar através do link:  twitter.com/Fifashionblog :)


To have access to more pictures, follow me on Pinterest: pinterest.com/fiblog
Para terem acesso a mais imagens, sigam-me no Pinterestpinterest.com/fiblog


by Fi

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...